Friday 12 December 2014

Craft Stamper White Stamping Challenge!

Hello!
Yes, I'm really here.... slap my wrists for being such a bad blogger!

The December challenge over at the Craft Stamper blog is all about white stamping...nice and easy, something every stamper should be able to get to grips with!
My contribution is this panel...
I go through phases....and my current phase is painting people! Whimsical, lollipop style people....
You'll need to bear with me whilst I get it out of my system and move on!
As the theme is stamping in white, this is exactly what I did on my background..
I stamped some dots (snow!) in white paint using a big background stamp, then I cut some foam into triangles and stamped with those too...

My little lady has big green eyes and a head of fiery red hair....
She was created with a mixture of paint, watercolour pencils, acrylic inks and Polychromos pencils.
Hope you like her!
To see some more stunning white stamping projects, and to get the full detils of the challenge, why not hop on over to the Craft Stamper Blog!
See you soon,
Trish xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful lollipop girl, she is carefree and enjoying the snow. Fantastic page Trish :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foam into triangles for the trees? Brilliant! Your whole piece it a delight as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very inspiring panel, it's gorgeous.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very, very stunning! I wanted to pop over from ASOI and leave you a comment on your 12 Days inspiration but I've not found it - sorry!
    I love it and your coloured face is beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us and I hope you have a lovely Christmas too Karen x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx